European MBA Diary

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

And another MBA Blog is born...

"Oh no, not another geek creating his boring blog with his boring MBA experiences?! "

You may relax, mate. I'm no geek and this won't be boring.

...

Ok...

I'll rephrase that.

You may relax, mate. I'm no geek. Ok?

I just decided to start this blog because I have been looking for some extra information regarding the admissions process for European B-Schools and it hasn't been easy. Lots of americans with their diaries and stuff, but no european students.

So, as a new hobby and to help future MBA applicants, let's start writing something down.

...

Uhh.... how does this blog stuff work? Have to fiddle with this thing. I'll be with you tomorrow to describe my profile and the schools I have applied or will apply to.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home