European MBA Diary

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Bocconi interview

Today I had my interview for SDA Bocconi. I met the alumni, italian and now working in Portugal, at an Algarve hotel lobby (yeah, nice place for an interview!). He was really nice and seemed to enjoy meeting a portuguese interested in that b-school. His curriculum also seemed impressive: finance, consulting and now, since he prefered to adopt a more laid-back worklife, created his own marketing company in... Algarve. However, he didn't seem to know my application as well as I bet the LBS interviewer will.

So, the interview was very casual and simple. No unexpected or complex questions. Just the basic: tell me about yourself, in what role do you see yourself in a team, why an MBA, why now, why Bocconi, short and long term goals.

Since the interview was very laid-back, it's difficult to say if it was great or not. But I think it went ok. At least, I'm now expecting to be accepted by this school (despite the 1:6 acceptance ratio).

This wednesday will be much worse, I suppose: LBS interview.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home