European MBA Diary

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

LBS info session



Last week I went to an LBS info session in Lisbon. Boring... If I didn't know before hand that that school is really good, I wouldn't be convinced by that presentation. I remember an INSEAD presentation I attended to in London in 2002 which was completely different and more stylish: the location, the presentation, the allumni, etc. However, probably this is an unfair comparison because the LBS session was not entirely dedicated to the Full-time MBA, but also to the other post-graduate programmes (mainly the MSc in Finance).

When I asked about the difficulties of getting an HSBC loan for the full tuitions and living expenses, I didn't get an exact answer. Just the typical british way of avoiding the issue. Something like "60% of our students are financed by an HSBC loan". Yes, but... how much money did they ask for??



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home