European MBA Diary

Friday, June 02, 2006

Joke of the year!

Let me introduce you the little fellow in the above picture. His name is Tomas, the Toro. I met him last weekend, in Paris, during MBAT. He caught my attention because he had this sad look. He was not happy. And it wasn't from the hangover. So, why was he so sad? Well, he was IESE's mascot... and he was not enjoing it!

Things got worse when he knew that LBS had won the tournament. And then... there was light! He looked at the LBS guys and thought "that's where I should be!". He wanted to be part of that great team! Man, how he wanted to come to London!

Well, apparently he managed to escape IESE's tight control and authority (no one knows how...) and joined the LBS team on the Eurostart, back to London. And there he was, this last Thursday, having some pints at Sundowners, partying like an animal (well... he is an animal) proudly showing is brand new ID badge! Toro is in London now and... wonder of wonders, he is in the MBA 2008 class! Welcome, mate!

Of course, as a bright and proud student ;-) he has just created his own blog, where he will report all his adventures and travels while at LBS. I bet this will be a famous blog. Mainly in Barcelona.

PS: I still haven't forget the MBAT pics I promised to post. But between interviews, classes and studying for final exams, my free time has been close to none. Oh, and I will be DJing in this Saturday's party! :-) Can't wait for that!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home