European MBA Diary

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Batteries recharged


I just arrived from a quick 5-day holiday in sunny Algarve (south of Portugal). Man, that felt reaaaaally good! The weather was amazing, the sea was fantastic as always, got a bit of a tan, relaxed, watched my team win the Portuguese football cup, had some great food... aahhhhh! I was born for this! :-)

Of course, I am trying to avoid the depressing thought that I won't have more holidays in the next year. And that sucks! I always had some time off in August. But this year, after Summer term I will (hopefully) start my internship and then, by the end of August, I will move to New York and re-start my studies (partying) at Columbia. After the MBA is over, I will have to take at least 2 weeks off!

Now, with my batteries recharged, I will face one more chaotic month. This term, things are getting a bit crazy: UEM (Understanding Entrepreneurship Management) is great fun but a lot of work, Advanced Marketing Strategy as just started, Macroeconomy assignments are on the way, and final exams for Management Accounting, Information Management and Macroeconomy will follow, MBAT starts in a couple of weeks, good parties coming up (and I will be DJing!), I'm now part of the Media Club Executive committee and... hunting for a summer internship is not over yet!!! All this will happen in just the next 4 weeks.

And now, maybe I should pay attention to my IM class ;-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home