European MBA Diary

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

LBS Killer


How to suddenly make 150+ MBAs go to school and attend all classes? Just create a killing game and make them use funny guns all the time!

Man, this is getting crazy. This week we started playing LBS killer (check the blog). Each one of us now have a gun like the one shown above and a target to kill. Of course, as every professional assassin, our kills cannot have witnesses. And believe me, this thing is reaching paranoid levels! :-) You can see everyone holding this orange piece of chinese plastic. I can't even go to my locker alone, afraid of being shot in my back! I already did my first kill. But there's some real serial killers out there with 4 or more kills already. They even follow targets to their home! :-)

Aaahhh! These bright young MBA minds. The next generation managers of the world!

Funny way to end our first year...


2 Comments:

  • That is hillarious!

    By Blogger Marina, at 10:17 pm  

  • That's ubelievable!

    And again, the whole point of the game is...

    .a. Teach paranoia (Only the Paranoids Survive, Andy Grove)
    .b. Encourage class assistance, as class is a safe zone.
    .c. Have a good time.

    I hope you all have a good time!

    Patxi at London

    By Blogger Patxi, at 8:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home