European MBA Diary

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Top of the World! (not yet... but getting there)


Let me just use this small break between my Accounting and MOB studies to post something quick. The Financial Times has just published an European Business Schools' Rankings and guess what? London Business School has ranked n.1 in Europe, for the second year in a row!

As someone I know would say: Score! ;-)

PS: When, oh when, will I ever see a portuguese school in these rankings??? I guess that not during my lifetime... unless I start my own b-school after the MBA. Hmmm....


2 Comments:

  • starting a MBA school can be one of best ventures I can think of, so you can think about it ;)

    By Blogger Forrest Gump, at 6:50 pm  

  • Score!

    ;-)

    By Blogger KV, at 5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home