European MBA Diary

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hi-tec

Some people have been complaining about how lazy I am. That my last post was ages ago. I've been extremely busy, guys! And my girlfriend was visiting me for the last 5 days. I didn't have time for anything else... right.... hmmm.....so... here it is! My new post! :-)

Actually, I'm at the school right now, in one of the lecture theaters, writing this on my iPAQ (I became too attached to it). I'm attending a somewhat strange but also curious event called 'Outer Mongolia or Bust'. It's supposed to tell us how to network more effectively... No further comments on that.

It seems the Media Summit will be amazing! Yesterday I received the confirmation that a big shot from BBC will participate in the user-created content panel. And we already have 3 other panelists! One of them is a podcasting comedian. :-)

As for past events my next post will include some photos from two really amusing events: the inter-stream football tournament (which my stream lost miserably... probably because I played) and the Talent Night (what fantastic talented people we have in the school!!!).

Oh! This weekend is Tatoo party! The Portugal table will be the place to be! Lots of good food and drinks. More on that later.

....

Great! We're having a break from this Mongolia event now. Time to go.

PS: KV, can you clarify what you said the other day about... very comfortable women lingerie??

PS2: we started already with the core courses. How can anyone actually enjoy Finance?! And Accounting?!?


1 Comments:

  • It was about time you posted something you lazy boy! I'm in all your classes and still find the time to blog!!!

    By Blogger KV, at 6:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home