European MBA Diary

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Open weekend consequences

I shouldn't have let them.
I knew it.
I knew it!!
I shouldn't have let them do it!!
I should have stick to the 'i'm alergic to it' excuse!
I knew it...
I really really shouldn't have let them stick an LBS tatoo to my forearm.
I knew something wrong was going to happen!

Tried to rub it of the next day, when taking a shower.
Ended up with an hairless squared area in my arm.
So ridiculous...

Or maybe...
... I should have read the instructions before.
Why the hell didn't I use baby oil to rub it off?????


1 Comments:

  • Now you know what us girls go through, shaving our legs and all..... Hahahahaha, sorry, didn't mean to be mean-spirited.... I had to take mine off with nail-polish remover!

    By Blogger divinemissN, at 2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home