European MBA Diary

Sunday, August 14, 2005

I'm not worthy!

I recently found out that one of my photos as been published on a photography magazine!! It's the first time! And the second time I sent them one of my photos, which means a nice average. Ok... I didn't win the prize for best photo... but it's always nice to see my name on a magazine! :-) It was published on the portuguese version of the Digital Camera Magazine.

This photo was taken in Porto, my hometown, in a very popular and beautiful place, called Foz, where the river Douro meets the sea.


PS: Holidays are over!! The MBA is very close, now! I can even smell it!


4 Comments:

  • RSR, that is one fabulous picture.... wow!

    By Blogger divinemissN, at 12:58 am  

  • nice pict.
    I sent some of my pictures to a magazine as well but nothing was published :(

    By Blogger k, at 6:42 am  

  • This picture is amazing. Portugal is definitely one of the destinations I'm going to check out during my 2 years at LBS. I was thinking about going to the Algarve, Lisbon, and Cortegaca. What do you think?

    By Blogger KV, at 10:50 pm  

  • That is a beautiful photo.

    By Blogger Keven, at 7:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home