European MBA Diary

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

HSBC has done it again!!!

This morning, before coming to London, I checked my emails. The decision for my HSBC loan reapplication had arrived. Denied. Again. Nice way to start this adventure!

Well... f*ck them!

It's time to start looking carefully to other alternatives. Anticipating this decision, Monday I asked for the Natwest loan application pack. I hope to receive it soon. Since I lived in London for three years, I think I'm eligible for this loan. Besides Natwest, there are a couple of portuguese banks that have post-graduation loans (however with maximums around 40.000 Euros and with higher interest rates).

I'm afraid I'll have to return to Portugal soon, maybe next week and just for one day, to sign some papers. But let's wait for Natwest first.


4 Comments:

  • Oh, RsR, that sucks big time! Wishing every bit of luck on the Natwest and Portugese bank loans.

    By Blogger divinemissN, at 2:06 am  

  • That sucks!!!
    I hope you find enough money ASAP.

    By Blogger KV, at 9:43 pm  

  • Best of luck man.. hope u get the required finances

    By Blogger MBABlogger, at 1:03 am  

  • reading this, i am little scared. i am banking on loans to finance the MBA - maybe i will think about this if and when i get an admit.

    By Blogger Forrest Gump, at 5:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home