European MBA Diary

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hey Bill, what's up?


Yep, that's right. Mr Clinton himself is coming to our school for a speech! I was thinking about why he chose to visit us, so I came up with a few reasons. I am sure one of them is the right one:
  1. He is enjoying his holidays in the beautiful warm sunny british weather.
  2. He's meeting a friend, our dean Laura Tyson, who served as his National Economic Adviser.
  3. Bill is going after Monica, but he got the wrong school (she's at LSE, dude, not London Business School!!).
  4. He doesn't know that the milkround is over so he's still recruiting for some interns.
  5. He wants to meet me and pay my tuition fees.
Seriously now, it is unfortunate that I won't be around on the day of his visit. It's right in the middle of our Spring break, so I will be in Portugal enjoying some real sunny weather. I kind of feel a bit sad for missing this. I would love to meet the geezer and shake his hand. Everyone says his presence fills the room and is really unique. Oh well, maybe someday when I'm rich and famous...


2 Comments:

  • my vote for 3...he is just playing smart by coming to LBS, and will stealthily take the cab for LSE later :)

    By Blogger Forrest Gump, at 9:20 am  

  • Number 3 is really funny but I'm sure #5 is the correct one.

    By Blogger KV, at 4:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home