European MBA Diary

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Happy Birthday!


Last Friday I met my divine friend to celebrate her birthday. It was a great party and the bar was cool. Specially when they played the gong and offered free shots to everyone in the house! It was also interesting to mix NYU and Columbia exchangers. I love this thing about the start of classes, when you meet tons of new people every day.

On a side note, I still haven't felt that big rush that everyone mentions about the 'city that never sleeps'. I guess I've been clubbing to much in London... Or maybe I just haven't been to the right NY places yet. Fortunately I still have lots of time ahead of me to find out.

Today we went to the QS MBA World Tour Fair, at the NY Hilton Hotel, to represent the London Business School. It made me remember how excited I was a couple of years before, going to this kind of events and trying to find information about THE right school. I guess I prefer being on the side I was today, though... I'm in, I'm there, and it feels gooooooooooooood!

I'm also happy that the classes I'm taking are very good. I cannot stress how good the Strategic Management of Media professor, Bruce Greenwald, is. Of course there are some classes with huge workload (Mergers & Acquisitions) and others that seem more laidback (Managerial Decision Making).

Over & out.


1 Comments:

  • Glad you liked it, it was wonderful having you there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home