European MBA Diary

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Next!


I've been tagged! Here it goes! (sorry for the black humour photo.... :-) )

Four jobs I've had in my life:
- bar/restaurant piano player
- host of an industrial music radio show
- math tutor
- telecomms sales manager


Four movies I can watch over and over:
- Blade Runner
- Dune
- Lord of the Rings
- The Thin Red Line


Four places I have lived:
- Porto, Portugal (hometown!)
- Cascais, Portugal
- London (Hammersmith), UK
- London (St. Johns Wood), UK


Four TV shows I love to watch:
- Seinfeld
- X-files
- Black Adder
- Southpark


Four places I have been on vacation:
- Rome, Italy
- Mykonos, Greece
- Paris, France
- Isla Marguerita, Venezuela


Four Websites I visit daily:

- O Jogo (obviously ;-) )
- Google blog
- London Business School portal
- Pitchfork media


Four of my favourite dishes:
- Francesinha!! (visit Porto and find it out yourself)
- Prego no prato (steak, chips, fried egg)
- Bacalhau com natas (cod with cream)
- Seafood (any)

Four places I would rather be right now:
- Santorini
- New York
- Florence
- anywhere with my girlfriend

Four books I loved reading:
- iCon: Steve Jobs (Young & Simon)
- The Search (John Battelle)
- The Lord of the Rings (J.R.R.Tolkien)
- Ender's Game (Orson Scott Card)

Four bloggers I am tagging (this one is tough, probably everyone has been tagged already...):
- RusGirl
- Futureguru
- Karibu
- John Battelle (hey! maybe he reads my blog! :-)) )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home