European MBA Diary

Friday, September 29, 2006

Life is tough

These Happy Hours are killing me and yesterday was no exception. I guess that's why LBS keeps Sundowners from 6 to 8pm only... I'm glad I don't have classes on Friday, which allows me to fully develop my hangover vegetable existence at home.

Anyway, tomorrow I will meet my cluster (finally). There will be a dinner and after party with both 07 and 08 F clusters. Besides this cluster thing, the Italian club will also throw a party somewhere downtown and most exchangers will be there, which makes one dinner and (at least) two parties to attend. I guess that on Sunday I will be glad again for not having classes! The problem is that I will have to find some time to do my M&A write-up.

Oh! And I finally decided to put my photo on my blogger profile. I kinda miss KV nagging me all the time with "when do you get the courage to put your photo, man?". So, dude, here it is! Happy? ;-)


4 Comments:

  • oh my god... take that photo away from your profile! otherwise i cannot read your blog anymore! :)

    By Blogger George, at 7:54 pm  

  • hehehe! Don't worry, man! As long as I don't post videos of myself, we're cool ;-)

    By Blogger Ricardo, at 8:31 pm  

  • Now everyone knows who you really are ;-)

    By Blogger KV, at 8:10 pm  

  • Cute picture man! But you're much more handsome in real life ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home